Advertisement

Sunday 22 May 2016

KOLO MEE & SARAWAK LAKSA @ 7TH MILE KITCHEN 七哩香

7th Mile Kitchen could very bell the most Sarawakian eatery in the entire Klang Valley. They serve quite a number of Sarawakian hawker food such as Kolo Mee, Sarawak Laksa and even Tomato Koay Teow. It’s a popular place to eat so getting a table here is tricky especially in the weekends.
7th Mile Kitchen Kolo Mee
The Kolo Mee here has been slightly adapted to suit KLites’ taste but the core recipe and flavors remain pretty much the same. The homemade egg noodles were not as springy as I’d have liked but you can’t please everyone, as others may prefer the way it is now.
7th Mile Kitchen Sarawak Laksa
I am not going to compare 7th Mile’s Sarawak Laksa to those you can find in the Land of Hornbill because it wouldn’t be fair comparison. So instead, I am going to compare it to the best one I have had in KL.
Although this pales in flavor, it’s still considered not bad and should be satisfying enough to for a quick fix. Another better (in my opinion) Sarawak Laksa I’d recommend can be found at Dapur Sarawak.
Teh C Ice 7th Mile Kitchen
Besides the usual coffee shop drinks, you will also find a handful of of beverages and desserts popular in Sarawak. I regretted ordering the ‘teh c peng’ as it tasted watered down. ‘White Lady’ should be a better choice and I urge you not to repeat my mistake.
7th Mile Kitchen Alex
7th Mile Kitchen Business Hours
7th Mile Kitchen Kelana Jaya
7th Mile Kitchen Sarawak Restaurant

7TH MILE KITCHEN 七哩香

RG 24, Pangsapuri Kelana Sentral
47301 Kelana Jaya, PJ
Tel: 016-228 3832
Business hours: 7am – 2.30pm (Closed on Mondays)

No comments:

Post a Comment